(250) 414-0233

Where to Buy

City of VICTORIA - Dog Licences are available at:

Bosley's Pet Food 491 Burnside Rd E 250-385-6411
Castle Building Centre - Bay St.   220 Bay St 250-595-1225
Castle Building Centre - Cook St.  1720 Cook St 250-384-8181
City Hall #1 Centennial Square 250-385-5711
City Pets Animal Clinic 106-3021 Shakespeare St. 250-370-1950
Creatures Great & Small 770 Bay St 250-382-3329
Crystal Pool & Fitness Centre 2275 Quadra St 250-361-0732
James Bay Community Centre 140 Oswego St 250-389-1470
Online (renewals only)   www.victoria.ca/payments
Paws on Cook 200 Cook St. 250-888-9399
POUND & Adoption Centre 564 David St 250-414-0233
Ross Bay Hardware Ltd. 1584 Fairfield Rd. 250-598-7224

If you can't get out to a vendor to purchase a licence due to a disability or limitation please call us to arrange a time for an Officer to sell you a licence at your door. We have a wireless terminal for credit and debit card transactions. Cheques are will also be accepted by an officer at your door.

OAK BAY - Dog Licences are available at:

Oak Bay Municipal Hall

2167 Oak Bay Ave. 250-598-3311

Online (renewals only)


POUND & Adoption Centre

564 David St. 250-414-0233
  • Licence applications are also accepted by mail or fax at the Municipal Hall.  For more information visit  Oak Bay's Dog Licence page.

ESQUIMALT - Dog Licences are available at:

Castle Building Centre Bay St.

220 Bay St. 250-595-1225

Esquimalt Town Hall

1229 Esquimalt Rd. 250-414-7107
Online  www.esquimalt.ca/government-bylaws/animal-control/dog-licences

POUND & Adoption Centre

564 David St. 250-414-0233

Shopper's Drug Mart

870 Esquimalt Rd. 250-361-2011
  • Esquimalt licences can also be purchased by mail or by using the drop-box to the left of the main entrance of Town Hall.  Enclose both copies of your dog licence notice with your cheque addressed to Corporation of the Township of Esquimalt, 1229 Esquimalt Road, Esquimalt, BC V9A 3P1.  A validated copy of the notice will be mailed back to you along with your new dog tag(s).

Animal Control Officers also sell licences from their vans - just ask!


. . . purchase your dog licence tag(s) from your respective Municipal Hall.


If you reside in : Langford / Colwood / View Royal / Highlands / Metchosin / Sooke / Juan de Fuca Electoral Area

. . . purchase your dog licence tag(s) from: CRD Animal Control (250) 478-0624.